Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Taxes

So I sat bolt up-right in bed last night at about midnight and went "OH CRAP!!!" I couldn't remember what date my property taxes were due. I knew that I got the notice in October and I knew I didn't have to pay it until the first of the year but I didn't remember how long I had. Honestly, I had not even opened the envelope yet. So, with a surge of panic-induced adrenaline, I went to the office and opened those envelopes up (one for Smyrna and one for Rutherford County). With a sigh of relief, I saw that they are not due until February. Ahhh, it's nice when procrastination does not ruin your day!

On another note, I started calling my SOI today (thats Sphere of Influence for you noobs). It is one of my business resolutions to call every single person on the SOI before the end of February. Interesting thing I have noticed though, a lot, I mean A LOT of people have dropped their home phone numbers! I erased at least 6 (out of 20 calls) home numbers because they had been disconnected. I guess most people are moving toward a mobile only existence. I am not sure how I feel about this. It is interesting.

And finally, I am in a community theater play! We are performing "The Curious Savage" by John Patrick. Show dates are March 11-13 and 18-20. Stay tuned for ticket info. The cool thing is, we are putting it on way up on the 14th floor of the NHC building in Murfreesboro (the lone skyscraper). I am playing Titus. I would recommend checking the play out. It's pretty funny. Oh, and no, I have never been in a play before.

No comments:

Post a Comment