Saturday, January 16, 2010

Open House Blues

Ok, I was definitely spoiled with my first listing! I held an open house there and had over 20 visitors. I've held a total of 6 open houses between the two current listings and haven't had more than a total of 6 visitors. What gives? These listings are spectacular! People really should see them. What better way to view a home than a no pressure open house? It just doesn't make sense! Some think it is the weather (don't entirely buy that, but it could have an impact). Others think it is "just that slow". I don't buy that because others are having some luck with their open houses. Some thought it was the holidays. Maybe, but those are over.

Oh well, I am optimistic that today and tomorrow are going to be good here. The weather is acceptable, there are no holidays and things are picking up all around.

On a completely different note, we are going to PF Chang's tonight for dinner with an old friend we haven't seen in years. Its going to be great. I have never been to this restaurant. Hope it is as good as everyone says it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment