Monday, January 11, 2010

Listings and some other stuff

Have I told you about my listings? Didn't think so. I have two listing currently and they are both pretty spectacular.

The first one (in order of listing date) is 1304 Blairfield Drive in Cane Ridge (technically Antioch). It is a massive, nearly 3,800 s.f., two story house with a creek in the back yard. Gorgeous home with one of the biggest kitchens I have ever seen. The owners have really taken good care of the place. The garage has an extra area in it that could make it a 3 car garage or a 2 car with a large workshop. There is a big bonus room that is wired for surround sound and even has extra insulation in the walls to keep the noise down outside the room. It is located in Cane Ridge Farms and is only about a 5 minute walk to the middle school and elementary school. Plus it is less than 10 minutes (drive) to I-24. to boot, we have it listed at less than $62 per s.f. and they are offering some closing costs!

My other listing is truly in better shape than the new homes in the neighborhood. It is 2904 Cliffside Drive in Christiana. It is also conveniently located less than 5 minutes from I-24 yet it definitely feels like you are in the country. Very quiet and peaceful! They pay only county taxes but have sewer service. The property is located in a USDA Rural Development area which means you can get 100% financing (almost non-existent any other way). Plus the owners are offering $3,000 toward closing! They have done a ton of work to the place to make it truly different. There is extra lighting in the kitchen and both bathrooms. They floored almost the entire space above the 2 car garage. They have doubled the size of the patio. It is awesome! All this on a large corner lot that shares the back yard with a wooded farm.

I am having an open house this Saturday from 1-4 at the one in Cane Ridge and an open house next Saturday in Christiana. I think the market is picking back up. I hope to get some traffic this time around!

On a completely different note, what do you think about Roombas? I got Cindy one for her birthday (we named her Rosie Jetson Harmon the First). I like the thing but she gets stuck a lot! She also doesn't like our rug because it has black lines in it she sees as drop offs. Its kind of funny actually. Do you have a Roomba, if so, do you like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment