Thursday, September 8, 2011

Weichert Realtors, The Andrews Group is the Brokerage to Beat!

So, I know I have told you that I work for the best real estate brokerage in the area. They just keep proving it! First, if you are an agent at The Andrews Group already and have been using Vision, I know I am behind. I just got started on it today (my brokerage is fantastic because they provide this tool to all of their agents). Vision is a fantastic website tool that allows me to bring valuable information to my clients and friends. There is a section on the site called "market insider" that has all kinds of info about whatever community you might be interested in. It includes schools info, shopping info, homes sold info, inventory, median pricing, all kinds of stuff. I posted a link on Facebook a little bit ago that showed how Smyrna schools stack up. It was cool because it wasn't all of Rutherford County, it was specifically Smyrna. If you want to check out this fantastic resource, click here http://jharmon.viewnashvillehomesforsale.com/mimarket/zip/37167/. We are also rolling out a REALLY cool system called kwkly (pronounced quickly). It will allow you to get information about any home for sale by simply texting a code. If you want information about this (and to get signed up to use it), let me know. It is absolutely perfect for someone who is "just looking" but wants to get more info on a home as you drive by (without going through the hassle of talking with an agent).

No comments:

Post a Comment