Friday, April 23, 2010

Breather

Well, it has been a tumultuous past few weeks and I have neglected my blogging desires. Here is the low down, we finally got Sam and Candace's house closed. The Wednesday after my previous blog, we signed everything and the buyer signed everything. Then BofA would not send the wire because the numbers they had in their system did not match our HUD (that THEY approved!!!!). They said it was a glitch in their system and they got it worked out. By Friday, we had it closed. Halla freaking lu yah!!! So then, a little less than a week after the new family moved in, guess what--they got broken into!!!! Two guys kicked in the back door (hard enough that it broke the door and frame out of the hole) and demolished the inside--holes in wall, tears in vinyl floor, broken dishes, etc. What a nightmare for those folks!

In the meantime, I also closed for a buyer in between Smyrna and Murfreesboro, am nearing the closing for a short sale for a first time buyer and picked up a SUWEET listing in between Smyrna and Nolensville. I have had 3 open houses in two weeks and have another one this Sunday (in the SUWEET listing). If you want to check out the SUWEETNESS come to 7182 Lee Road in Smyrna on Sunday from 2-4. I have also busied myself with other eclectic ventures. I have hauled off over 30,000 pounds of scrap metal and aluminum in the past 3 weeks (including a combine that Jonas calls Frank) and secured a location for a fireworks tent for this summer (Almaville Road by the Interstate). I upped my handy husband status several times with a few landscaping projects, a newly installed garbage disposal and a cool tent for Jonas. I have been helping Jo with her catering business and have been working with the college kids at church. All this and I still find time to watch Dr. Phil and eat bon-bons (whatever those are).

Well, I just wanted to post a little. I am going to go and help Jo put together the Cat in the Hat cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment